As a member of this dedicated group, you’ll work in-house on demanding projects according to established cloud native principles and patterns.
Responsibilities shouldered by the ECC include:
- Designing secure, service-oriented architectures that run the gamut from greenfield initiatives to migrating existing monoliths to microservices.
- Building scalable and platform independent topologies based on containers and orchestration using Docker and Kubernetes.
- Setting up CI/CD pipelines for deploying application artifacts.
- Automating infrastructure provisioning and configuration management, powered by Terraform, Ansible and similar tools.
- Utilizing technologies such as Apache Kafka for event-driven and data streaming solutions.
The ECC supports customers on their path towards cloud-native via application development efforts (though not in an ongoing operational capacity), and educational offerings such as courses, workshops and seminars.
As a team member, you’ll be involved in all aspects of project delivery and expected to learn and grow your skill set in relevant areas continuously, so as to contribute to and expand the scope of ECC’s services. You’ll also take part in hiring decisions, mentor new employees and influence team and company culture.
Learn more about life at Edument.